The power of collaborative partnerships
Certified Engineers on Microsoft Azure, K2, Outsystems, RedHat & MySQL Platforms
IMSS is a Value Added Reseller Partner (VARS) for K2 (Visit k2.com for more information). K2 provides an enterprise technology platform to build and run business applications, including smartforms, workflow, data and reports to streamline operations, reduce cost and minimize risk with products like K2 Blackpearl, K2 Smartforms and K2 Mobile.
K2 is faster to implement which facilitates
- Rapidly build Business Processes: A rich GUI and browser-based forms with offline capabilities.
- Easily Deploy and Run Processes: Mobile capabilities and Cloud Storage Services.
- Monitor and Track Business Processes: Auditing capabilities and Flexible task routing options.
- Easily optimize and update processes: User based designing and Reusable BPM data integration entities.
IMSS provides a wide spectrum of services spanning all offerings of the MS Azure ecosystem. Our services range from porting existing applications into a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based model, provisioning a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution for hosting of your solutions on cloud or cloud enabling of an existing environment using Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Cloud Migration & Deployment on Azure
- Development and Deployment of Cloud based solutions
- Azure Data & Analytics
- Azure Managed Services
- IoT Stream Analytics
- Connect, Monitor & Control IoT Assets
- Realtime Data Streaming from IoT devices
- Migrating existing workload to Azure Cloud
- Creation & Management of Azure Active Directory
- Building applications using SQL Azure
OutSystems is a low-code development platform that helps us build apps for our customers much faster. The platform comprises of full-stack visual development for UI, business processes and data models to create cross-platform apps. OutSystems platform also facilitates one-click delivery & deployment of the apps, can automatically track all changes, handle database scripts and deployment processes. It also can analyze all models and immediately refactor dependencies. It provides mobile apps with offline data synchronization, native device access and on-device business logic.
Red Hat Mobile Application Platform supports an agile approach to developing, integrating, and deploying enterprise mobile applications—whether native, hybrid, or on the web. The platform supports collaborative development across multiple teams and projects with a wide variety of leading tool kits and frameworks. IMSS provides mobile application development services based on RedHat mobile application development platform including:
- MBaaS Integration and API Management
- Team-based Development and Collaboration using GIT repositories
- Unified Push Server for Notifications
- Cloud or On-Premise Deployment
- RedHat Mobile App Development with Forms Builder